Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Inspiration: Yellow Tones + White + Gray + Kraft

Latest bridal magazines state that yellow is the newest color trend for weddings in 2010. Why not? Yellow is very refreshing. Its bright, sunny hues invite such cheerful vibe.


I am helping out a good friend of mine plan her big day in April. This is the inspiration board I came up with. I would like to incorporate these details such as the crystal chandeliers, orchids, gray damask prints ( probably as table runner ), gold tone chivari chairs and pearls. They create a simple yet elegant look.

She was so thrilled about this wedding dress I found. It costs only $189 at this online store Shop for Lover plus-shipping is free! Also, the flowergirl dress is a bargain find at Pink Princess.
I am so looking forward to her spring wedding. May it bring them a blossoming marriage and a sunny bright future ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment